Employees often resist EDI initiatives because they represent change, both personal and corporate. With this in mind, our firm works with leaders to develop the cross-cultural competency of staff on a variety of topics, including workplace unconscious bias, managing change, race and racism, anti-Black racism and more. We work with leaders to develop customized training programs that will speak to the unique needs of your organization. Training can be offered in person or online via Zoom.
Develop Cultural Competencies
- Training for staff on Diversity in the Workplace
- Develop staff knowledge of sexual harassment, bullying and harassment in the workplace.
- Provide Leaders with the tools to manage change while achieving EDI goals.
Advisory Support for Leaders
- EDI Training Development for Leaders.
- Coaching for Managers and Administrators.
- Support Developing Strategic Plans.
- Design customized, in-house, EDI Training Materials for staff.
- Develop webinars, online Courses and training Programs.
- Create reports and executive summaries to communicate EDI progress.
- Produce EDI Train-the-Trainer materials that can be used across teams and departments.